RENAISSANCE RELOADED PHASE 2
This elegant estate is mapped out for men and women who desire highly serene, but sophisticated environment.
Estate can be assessed through badore road and Lekki-epe express road.
👉🏿Co – Operative Villa, Badore.
👉🏿 Jonaith hotel, Akodo off lekki-epe express road.
Location; Itiri/ Co- operative Villa, badore.
Title; Lagos State Gazette.
Size; 600 sqm per plot.
Topography; Table/ dry land.
Price; N16M per plot – N20M FROM 24TH OCTOBER 2021. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DISCOUNT SALES OFFER NOW!!!
For more information/ inspection; please contact us now…
CALL / WHATSAPP; +234 803 434 3362
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS LAND
F.A.Q: RENAISSANCE RELOADED PHASE 2
1. Where IS RENAISSANCE Reloaded PHASE 2?
A: Renaissance Reloaded Phase 2 is located in Itiri, Via Co-operative Villa, Badore Eti-Osa.
2. Who are the developerS of RENAISSANCE Reloaded PHASE 2?
A: Simpli Mi Homes Ltd
3. What IS the price per plot/ affordable payment plan?
N16, 000,000 outright payment
Corner piece attracts an additional 10% charge
Commercial plot where applicable attracts an additional 20% charge
4. What IS the plot SIZE at
RENAISSANCE Reloaded PHASE 2?
5. IS there any encumbrance on the land?
A: The land is free from every known encumbrance and no adverse claimant on the land.
6. What type of infrastructure will the developer provide?
Beautification of the Estate
Estate Gate House
7. What other payments do I make apart from the payment for the land?
Survey plan – N1,000,000 (Subject to Review)
Deed of Assignment – N100,000 (Subject to Review)
Developmental Fee –Not Yet Determined
8. What will the development levy be USED for?
o Street light
9. What do I get a†er completion of paymentS for the land?
o A duly executed receipt of purchase
o Deed of Assignment
o Copy of Survey plan
10. IS there any document/ title on the land?
A: The title on the land is Gazette
11. Can I pay a depoSit and pay the balance any time within the duration of the tenure choSEN?
12.. IS there any REStriction AS to the type of building I can erect on the land?
A: Yes. You are expected to build residential houses within the area so designated for such and commercial houses in areas designed as commercial. Shops in residential houses are however not allowed and building of tenement house type (otherwise known as face me and face you) are not permitted in the estate.
13.. What other REStrictioNS govern the EState?
A: Fencing of plot/s of land aGer allocation without erecting a building is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE
14. IS there any time limit to commence work on my land a†er allocation?
A: Allottees are advised to take possession and develop their plot/s of land within a year of allocation in order to control weed. However, in a situation whereby the land is leG unkempt, the developer will come in to keep the land tidy and expenses incurred will be passed to you to offset. Moreover, the developer can transfer you to an area that is undeveloped in order to create space for an allottee that is ready to build immediately.
15. Where do I make paymentS?
A: Cash payments/transfer should be deposited into SIMPLI MI GLOBAL VENTURES LTD bank account or you make a bank draft or cheque in favour of;
SIMPLI MI GLOBAL VENTURES LTD
ZENITH BANK: 1010716785