CARITAS LUXURY HOMES – PHASE 2
If you missed buying a plot of land or more in lekki phase 1, when it was selling N1m late 90’s (now over N130M per plot).
If you bought, congratulations and if you did not….
📌Here is another Platinum opportunity!
I present to you Caritas Luxury Homes Phase 2
Location: Debojo Town, Elerangbe
This estate with mixed development is few minutes away from the proposed new Lagos international Airport, within the corridors of Dangote petrochemical plant, the proposed 4th mainland bridge with 8 interchange and Lagos State government ALARO CITY.
Price: Currently Selling for ₦2.5M per plot.
Be part of this wealth creation today!!!.
For inspection and purchases, Please call 08034343362
F.A.Q: CARITAS LUXURY HOMES PHASE 2
1. Where is Caritas Luxury Homes Phase 2?
A: Caritas Luxury Homes Phase 2 is located at Debojo town, Elerangbe, Lekki-Epe Express way, Lagos.
2. Who are the developers of Caritas Luxury Homes Phase 2?
A: Simpli Mi Homes Ltd
3. What is the price per plot/ affordable payment plan?
A: N1,100,000 outright payment (600 sqm) Corner piece attracts an additional 10% charge
Commercial plot where applicable attracts an additional 20% charge
4. What is the plot size at Caritas Luxury Home Phase 2?
A: 600 sqm
5. Is there any encumbrance on the land?
A: The land is free from every known encumbrance and no adverse claimant on the land.
6. What type of infrastructure will the developer provide?
A: Perimeter fencing
Beautification of the Estate
Estate Gate House
7. What other payments do I make apart from the payment for the land?
A: Survey plan – N450,000
Deed of Assignment – N50,000 Developmental Fee –Not Yet Determined
8. What will the development levy be used for?
A: o Electrification
o Street light
9. What do I get a†er completing payment for the land
o A duly executed receipt of purchase
o Contract of Sale
o Copy of Survey plan
o Letter of allocation ( AGer completion of payment for the land)
10 Is there any document/ title on the land?
A: The title on the land is Village Excision
11 Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of the tenure chosen?
A: It can be considered
12. Is there any restriction as to the type of building I can erect on the land?
A: Yes. You are expected to build residential houses within the area so designated for such and commercial houses in areas designed as commercial. Shops in residential houses are however not allowed and building of tenement house type (otherwise known as face me and face you) are not permitted in the estate.
13. What other restrictions govern the estate?
A: Fencing of plot/s of land aGer allocation without erecting a building is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE
14. Is there any time limit to commence work on my land a†er allocation?
A: Allottees are advised to take possession and develop their plot/s of land within a year of allocation in order to control weed. However, in a situation whereby the land is leG unkempt, the developer will come in to keep the land tidy and expenses incurred will be passed to you to offset. Moreover, the developer can transfer you to an area that is undeveloped in order to create space for an allottee that is ready to build immediately.
15. Where do I make payments?
A: Cash payments/transfer should be deposited into SIMPLI MI GLOBAL VENTURES bank account or you make a bank draft or cheque in favour of;
SIMPLI MI GLOBAL VENTURES